The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of driving growth within entrepreneurial business environments through building relationships in a competitive environment.
Salary Range: $90k – $130K
- Manage and grow the relationships with existing customers.
- Demonstrate the commitment and accountability required to overachieve personal goals outlined in annual, quarterly, and monthly sales action plans.
- Consistently track, report, and analyze your sales pipeline in order to produce the volume and forecast accuracy required to deliver individual and team goals.
- Maintain a powerful working knowledge of the direct and indirect competitors in our industry and product niche.
- Gain the respect and admiration of team members, elevating you as a trusted and respected leader on our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of successful growth
- Verifiable history of accountability and perseverance.
- The curiosity of a life-long learner and the demonstrated commitment to your own personal and professional development.
- Interest in technology with a basic understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Attributes required to lead complex sales initiatives on your own that may include people with diverse titles, skills, personalities, and goals from across the organization.
- Strong task orientation with problem-solving skills that allow you to operate as an autonomous member of the team.
- Disciplined sales data collection, reporting, and analytics via CRM (Netsuite and or HubSpot experience a plus), mobile technology, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and communication skills.
Account Manager Application
"*" indicates required fields